Wednesday, April 21, 2010

She's 4 Months...

...and weighs as much as a 9-12 month old should! I Love It!

Wow! 
She's weighing in at a petite 19.4 pounds which puts her in the 100th percentile.  Her length is only at the 90th percentile... tiny thing!  Her doctor told me I should feed her less often.  What!?!  I can't do that!  Matt is super concerned that we are going to have an obese baby.  Really?  Must we worry about that too!?!?

Brinley is such a sweet baby girl.  She laughs when we laugh out loud and love to smile at Cayden.
It isn't unusual for Matt and I to be laughing about something over dinner and for Brinley to chime in with her giggles like she has ANY idea of what is going on!  That, of course, causes a chain reaction.  Cayden will laugh because Brinley is laughing, etc...
Cayden likes to rub her head and then waits for our approval to tell him that he is a sweet big brother!  He smiles, she smiles.  It's sweet.  We know we have to cherish this stage. They won't always be so sweet to each other!!

We FINALLY moved her to her big girl crib!  It was kind of sad.  I have really enjoyed having her in our room.  I guess it's because she's the baby.  It could be because she's a girl.  I'm not really sure.  I miss hearing her little piggy sounds throughout the night!  What once used to keep me awake has become a reassuring sound that I miss.  The first few nights were amazing.  She slept all through the night... and then some!  The last couple nights have been harder.  I'm not sure exactly why, but we're beginning to let her cry a little.  It's SO sad!

At four months, she is incredibly strong.  She holds her head up extremely well and likes to bounce.  When she is on her tummy, she acts like she is trying to crawl!  Slow down sister!  I'm not ready for her to be mobile just yet!

Anyway- we had her shots and she still (a week later) has bumps on her legs from them.  Maybe that's why she isn't sleeping super well.
She cried with the shots, of course, but was asleep before we left the office. Sweet girl.


Cayden needed some camera time.  Cheese Ball.
(and check out those rolls on Brinley.  UGH.  I love it!)



Matt is determined to have her sit up. 
He works with her every night.  So sweet.
She is actually getting much closer! 
She can sit up (tri-pod style) and normal for a while before falling backwards.

This was the BEFORE shots picture!!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted you to know that she has BEAT weston!!! I just looked it up and he weighed 18lbs 15oz at 4 months!!! She's precious!!!

    ReplyDelete