Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sprinkles, Sprinkles Everywhere!

Doug and Jean were in town helping while we had appointments.  Cayden and Gigi made cookies one afternoon after naps.  What was Cayden's favorite part?  You guessed it... sprinkles!  LOTS of sprinkles!  I felt sprinkles on my feet for days after the cookies were made.  After running the vac over them multiple times and mopping, I think I have FINALLY gotten rid of all of those sprinkles!! 
It was definitely a memory maker, and we have the pictures to prove it!

My grandmother used to cook with me. 
I can still remember those special moments.

I love these little boy fingers.  Almost two years old!
Precious.

Notice how the sprinkle bottles are full.  They were empty moments later!

That is one serious chef!


Gigi was trying to keep the sprinkles to a minimum. 
I think Cayden won that battle!

Mounds of sprinkles!


1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Grandparents are such blessings!!
    Love,
    Ashley :)

    ReplyDelete