Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Time!

It's time, actually PAST TIME, for a blog update!  Our computer is sick these days.  It needs to go to the Geek Squad and get some help.  Matt has done everything in his power to fix the problem, but it needs a little something extra.  I am going to attempt to blog as much as I can today.  Hopefully I won't be kicked off too many times. 

Mom and Brinley having their morning quiet time.

I came back from changing Brinley, and THIS is what I found in the high chair!

This was Cayden's idea. 
He wanted Brinley to ride on his four wheeler!!

Brinley and I went to Amy's baby shower.

Sweet girl...
...trying to learn to crawl!
Gigi & Brinley

Cayden "helped" his daddy and Pop put the new garage shelves together!

Pop and Gigi with their favorite grandkids!!!

Daddy's girl

Cute pair... Sunday Morning
before church... everyone is all smiles.
Brinley was kicked out of the nursery that day. 
It was the first time beginning a new trend!  :(

Cayden helped his daddy work on the sprinklers after his nap.
He didn't have fun at all.

Morning conspiring against Mommy.
(Secrets, Secrets are no fun!)
Crib time kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment