Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cayden is Crazy!

Cayden is so brave and is rarely afraid to do anything!  That scares me just a little.  I'm not sure if it is a BOY thing, a TODDLER thing, or just a CAYDEN thing!!  It's nice that he's willing to try things, but he always wants to take it to the next level.  That's where the scary part comes in.  This last weekend, we were at the lake.  Cayden asked to go tubing, so Matt went tubing with him.  (This soon turned into Cayden tubing ALONE!)  He then made a request to ski ALONE.  Matt was super excited and ALL FOR IT.  I had to draw the line there.  I'm just not ready to see my barely TWO-year-old skiing... or better yet, falling while trying to learn to ski!  That just sounds terrible! 

Anyway- we've now graduated to scary things off of the diving board at the pool.  I realize they aren't that scary... but you have to realize... that's my BABY out there!!!  :)

Hopefully I won't be posting bull riding pics anytime soon!  :)



  .

...until the next crazy video!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment