Tuesday, July 13, 2010

She's How Old?

7 Months!!  It can't be true!!  I need to know how to make time stand still.  I am trying to live in the moment, every moment, but time continues to slip through my hands like silky sand.

Brinley is a sweet baby and a good sleeper.  She is chewing on everything in sight.  She plays with whatever we hand her!  We started giving her some table foods because she was begging like a poor puppy dog when we ate dinner.  She LOVES to eat (as you can see).  She is very well-mannered.  She wakes up happy and cries when Cayden is too rough and when she is sleepy or hungry.  Typically she doesn't cry just to cry.  She has gotten TONS better about riding in the car.  She LOVES going for long walks.  She is a much better stroller than CaydenCayden keeps her smiling though!  He helped out with the photo shoot below.  She starts off her day by waking me up.  When Cayden wakes up, we go into his room and play in his crib.  She is all giggles.  Brinley loves her brother.  We'll see how long that lasts!  She JUST got her 4th tooth today.  She now has her bottom two teeth and two on top.  The two on top are the two LEFT front teeth.  Her right front tooth hasn't come it yet!  It's kind of lopsided!
When Matt gets hope, the big smiles return.  This little girl LOVES her daddy!  It is so sweet.  I love that relationship!  I hope they grow to be as close as my dad and I are.




...thinking about taking a dive!
Getting ready to get mobile.  Uh Oh!


I love the roll on her back just above her diaper.
It's almost gone. 
UGH- I can't take this growing up thing!


Checking for that new tooth that came in...



This is my 26-Month baby!!!!  :)
Sweet BABY boy!!  hehe!!
He told me, "I get in Bumbo!" ...and he did!

No comments:

Post a Comment