Sunday, July 18, 2010

Too much junk in Cayden's trunk!

We've entered a new stage around our house...  It's the "I can do it" stage.  Below is Cayden and his newly independent self...

Talking on the phone to Gigi...
...yes BOTH legs are in one leg hole!

Uh oh!  ...Must go get more clothes!
...better put Gigi down for this!
I can multitask!
I think this is where this goes... and Yes,
I still have BOTH legs in one hole!
next, the swimsuit
Hello?!?! Can you hear me now?!?!?!!
...about to run into the bed in T-2 seconds...
Unbelievable ability to do two things at once.. while blind!
clothes everyhere!
So much to choose from!
...another day of getting dressed

Sucking it in!!!
Did I get it mommy?!?
So proud!
I get my shirt!
hmmm...

I think I've got it.
YEP!!
I did it Momma!!
How's it looking in the back Momma?
Too much JUNK?!?!?!!
Exhausted from all this work.
It's time for a drink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment