Sunday, May 2, 2010

Uncle Jeremy got his BOY!

Last week we went to Houston to see my one and only nephew!!! I felt like I was on a suicide mission.  I loaded up the kids and drove to Houston by myself!  We stopped at a gas station in order for me to nurse the baby and let Cayden run around a little.  It was a sight! 
I took Cayden to a nice big sidewalk at the gas station entry and told him to run around a little. So what did he do?  He literally ran in circles.  People walking in were laughing at me.  I wasn't sure if I should just let him do it (as ridiculous as he looked) or stop the insanity.  I decided to let him do it.  He fell a couple of times from being so dizzy.  We're not sure why he likes to be dizzy, but he spins and falls frequently! Anyway- it started raining on us, so we ran back to the car and continued on our journey.

We made it to their house around 3:00, and I put Cayden down for a short nap because he didn't sleep AT ALL in the car! It ended up being about a 10 minute nap because my brother called and said they were about to start pushing!  UP we went and headed to the hospital!!

It was so sweet seeing my little nephew.  I started to cry because I was thinking about Cayden and how quickly time had flown by.  It seems like yesterday when I was in the hospital with him!  When we went back, they had Cody in one of Cayden's outfits.  That was even worse!  Cody looked so tiny and so precious.  As I looked at my BIG boy, it made me sad and happy all at the same time!  What a wonderful family we have!

We lined the kids up... Ansley (3), Cayden (23 mo.), Emily (20 mo.), Brinley (4 mo.)

Grandad, Brinley & Memaw
It was so great seeing my grandparents!

Amanda & Cody



Volunteers are Special!
We have gotten several laughs from this picture. 
A picture paints a thousand words!!
Apparently Cayden volunteered to be quiet IF given the balloon!  :)

I love these girls!  We have several pictures like this. 
(Usually the baby in the picture is the one just born!)
What a special time!

Aunt Jojo & Brin

Cody Dale! 7 pounds, 6 ounces

Cayden gave Cody lots of kisses.

Papa's boys

Uncle Jeremy, Nana & Cody


Cody, we pray that you live a very long and happy life.  We also pray that you will grow up to become a mighty man of God.  Whatever you choose to do in life, we pray you do it to the best of your ability while bringing glory and honor to Christ.  We can't wait to watch you learn and grow.  We are so happy you are here, and we look forward to sharing many wonderful memories with you!

Love, Uncle Matt, Aunt Christy, Cayden & Brinley

No comments:

Post a Comment