Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back Blogging- The Finale

Cayden, Brinley, Memorial Day Weekend and Jean's visit...



Cayden still loves to put things (and people) into baskets.

This was hilarious to me, so I had to take a picture of it.  I ran into HEB for just a few things!!!  About 30 minutes later, this was us at the checkout.  Cayden was buried under all the groceries in the cart.  I was literally laughing out loud in line.  People where laughing at us as we strolled the aisles, but what was I to do?  I would have been even crazier to let him out, so I just buried him!  Don't worry.  He found PLENTY to eat on the bottom!  :)  I don't know if you can see his red shirt, but he's there (right under Uncle Julio's chips)!!!

 

Cayden & Nana

Playing with Nana & Papa. 
Cayden LOVES the water, but wants to be in close contact with you at all times!

Cute Boys

My sweet girl.  Recognize that pink polka dotted swimsuit?
Yep! It was Cayden's...
when we thought he was going to be a girl, my mom bought it for him!  :)
I sure am glad she talked me in to saving it!


Who's the Captain here?

Brinley's already working on Papa...

If he did it once, I bet he did it a thousand times.

Smooch!

Look at those sweet fat feet!!
I can still kiss on them while they're not stinky!


My Boys!


Cayden NEVER sleeps with us.  He's not a cuddler
We are always trying to get him to take little naps with us, but he won't stay still. 
We were shocked when he crawled up in the chair with Papa and actually fell asleep. 
Who is that kid?!?!  :)

The faster, the better!


Bye, Bye!


While Pop went on a motorcycle trip, Gigi came to spend a little time with the kids. 
Cayden talked to Pop on the phone several times.


We took Gigi to the pool to watch Cayden swim.


I never would have let Jean leave that day if I had known I was about to get so sick. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family and support system.

No comments:

Post a Comment