Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

This past weekend we went to Beeville to celebrate Father's Day.  It was sad that we couldn't be with my dad too.  I always love it when we are with both.  Everyone had a great time.  Jean was under the weather Saturday, but thankfully she was feeling much better Sunday.  We thought we had another Meningitis scare because she had symptoms much like I did.  That would have been awful.  We were so glad that wasn't the case. 

Cayden & Matt at Family Fun Night

I had to take several mug shots of
the kids this weekend.
Hang in there with me!  :)


Cayden is SUCH a helper! (wink, wink!)
Here he is watering Brinley while saving her hat!
...much like he watered my cell phone last week!

Aunt Linda and Uncle Ed dropped by for dinner.
Brinley shared lots of smiles.

3 Generations
Pretty Special!

Jean felt much better and was able to join us for church.

Happy Father's Day!!!


Brinley and I took Cayden to Pleasanton on Monday
to drop him off with Gigi & Pop. 
Cayden saw something in Walmart that he had to have,
so Gigi had to buy Brinley something too.
We had a mini photo shoot since Cayden was out of the picture!
Brinley LOVES her feet, so it is hard to get her to look up for pictures. 
I laughed when I went through my pictures from this weekend. 
She was either looking down in most of the pictures or chewing on her toes!
I guess there will be a lot of "head shots" during this stage!

Happy Father's Day Dad!  I hate being away from you on special days like this one.  I know there are a lot of new and exciting things happening in your life.  Although I am unable to be there for all of them, I will always be there in spirit. One of the most precious things in life is praying with Cayden.  He loves to pray for his grandparents.  We always cover you in prayer; this weekend was no different.   My heart hurts when we can't be there for special events, but you can be assured that you are being prayed over. No matter the distance, we will always find a way to spend time with you.  To the greatest dad that I could have ever asked for or imagined, I love you Dad.
~Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment