Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back Blogging- Mother's Day

I have let the blog slip to the sidelines with all that has been going on lately.  Mother's day, my brother's visit, swimming and Memorial Day weekend.  We'll make a picture update to bring this blog up to date!

First: Mother's Day
We drove in from Fort Worth around 1:30 in the morning.  Matt's parents had driven up to surprise Matt for Mother's Day. It was wonderful having both of our moms with us.  I just love it, and I love being a mother!



Cayden helped Papa read the cards.



We have a wonderful family.

3 Generations

Cayden looks so ugly in this picture.  He was acting real stinky.


Matt was going to ski in his wet suit, but the dock severed the power cord. 
No skiing this weekend.  :(

I love this picture.  Two of my favorite boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment