Friday, February 12, 2010

2 Months Already!


I can't believe it! Brinley is two months TODAY!! We're about to go to the doctor for her well visit check and some shots. :( I always hate it when they get shots. I pray a prayer of protection over them and their vaccines. It's just horrible. I know they need them and I know our friends and family benefit from them getting them because it stops the spread of diseases, but it still makes me sad (and a little nervous). I'll update later with all of the stats and maybe a picture or two!! Sweet girl. Any guesses on her weight!?? I'm thinking "Big Girl Brinley' is going to take on a whole new meaning! :)
Updates to come!



*****update


So, Big girl Brinley is in the 100th percentile for BOTH height and weight. Oh My! We knew she was a big girl. She was so good throughout the whole visit. (Even the 1 1/2 hour wait!) The shots were very sad, as expected. She was so tired and ready to crash by the time she got them, but she still shared a smile with Dr. Pauli and even talked to him a little. :) Sweet girl.





Here are pics of the before and after. I haven't downloaded the during pics just yet! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment