Monday, February 22, 2010

Daddy's BIG Helper

Cayden has ALWAYS loved being outside. As an infant, he would cry and cry and cry. If you wanted him to stop, you either had to get him to sleep or take him outside. "Outside" was one of his first words. Naturally, he HAS to help Matt every Saturday and Sunday. They come up with a project or two and Cayden is his foreman. It's precious to watch,and I love that they are so close. Matt is so patient with Cayden and lets him do a lot of the work (with adequate supervision, of course!!) I LOVE it for many reasons. It gives me a huge break, and I can always count on Cayden (and Matt) having a lot of fun.
This weekend was no different. It makes me love them both more and more when I see them doing what they love to do.
Cayden knows where everything goes and he LOVES to get Matt's tools out and play with them!

This is Cayden washing my front door!


He helped Matt wash my car and he also washed his big wheel!
He was SOAKED! ...and so was everything he came in contact with! Saturday's project was trimming the tree branches.
(no worries, Cayden didn't assist with the cutting!)And you better believe he HAD to climb that ladder! Supervised, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment