Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Memaw!!!

The 4 hour car ride... obviously BEFORE adios Anya!
Elmo saved the day!!

The Big Cheese at breakfast
Uncle Steve quickly became big buds with Cayden because he had to go outside all the time... Cayden's favorite place!
Memaw & Miss Brin
Cayden dancing for Memaw!

Cayden is obsessed with Papa's chapstick!

Happy Birthday Memaw! (February 2nd)

My dad came to San Antonio and drove us to Liberty to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. It was a crazy trip, but lots of fun. Cayden watched a little bit of Elmo on the way and Brinley slept (mostly). I can't say that I want to make that trip all the time, but it DEFINITELY could have been worse!! Seeing family made it totally worth it. We were going to see Jeremy's family, but Emily got the flu. :( poor baby.

Hopefully we'll get to see them soon. Instead, we spent the day with the Strongs. I'll blog about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment