Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend


This weekend we made a whirlwind trip to Beeville to celebrate Ky & Kerri's birthday.  I wanted to go to a baby shower Sunday, so we left late Saturday night.  We had so much fun visiting Matt's parents and seeing all of the cousins.  In only a few short years, Cayden is going to LOVE his cousin times.  I have the best memories of trips to Memaw's house with all of my cousins.  We used to get into so much trouble and have so much fun ALL at the same time!!  I love that Cayden is close in age to cousins on both sides of our families.  Cayden had a blast at Gigi & Pop's house.  They played outside on the Gator and even in the hot tub.  We had a surprise herd of goats that Cayden had to check out.  Having fun was the main objective. I don't think there is any other option when grandparents are involved!  Most of these pictures are of Brinley.  She was a big hit, of course... and so was her bow, courtesy of Gigi.


No comments:

Post a Comment