Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cute as a Cupcake




Miss Ellie Bucks had her first birthday two weeks ago.  I forgot my camera and just remembered to ask for pictures so I can blog about the event!
It was SO cute and fun. Ashley was super brave and allowed the kids to decorate their own cupcakes... Cayden just ate the toppings and left his cupcake. Brinley slept most of the time, but my favorite part was the couch picture!! When we first started the playgroup, all of our sweet boys were tiny!! Now they're all SO big and most of them have a brother, sister, or one on the way. I can't believe they're growing up SO fast right before our very eyes! We are SO blessed to be surrounded with such WONDERFUL, Godly friends. I never knew how important a strong support system would be.

Cayden (21 Months) & Weston (23 Months)


The group when Cayden was 8 Months
Cayden (8 Months) Weston (10 Months)

Cayden at 4 Months

Weston (4 Months), Daniel & Cayden (2 Months)

No comments:

Post a Comment