Sunday, March 7, 2010

12 Weeks...almost 3 months

Brinley turned 12 weeks yesterday!!  This week she will be 3 months old (March 12th).  I cannot believe she is already almost three months old and at the same time, I feel like she is so much bigger than a 3-month-old...  hmmm...  maybe that's because she is!  :)
Anyway- No, she isn't rolling over or sitting up.  She pretty much just eats, sleeps, poops, smiles, cries and gives us a few giggles.  Compared to Cayden, she is a super easy baby.  She's a Momma's Girl through & through, hates the carseat, loves to snuggle and sleeps like her daddy (a lot)... except for the snoring part.  (side note- thankfully- Brinley is the one who snores.  Matt says he already feels sorry for her husband!) 
She is still in our room...  (I KNOW, I KNOW)  ... primarily because she doesn't have a room, but also because I am just lazy and I don't want to have to walk up the stairs any more than I already do.  She loves having her diaper changed (still poops every time she sneezes) and is starting to love bath time... unless Cayden is splashing her.  (I don't blame her.  It messes up her hair!)
Having Brinley in our home and getting to know her has been an honor and a blessing that we never knew we could treasure so much.  I love you, sweet girl.  ..aka "little lady" as Matt calls her.

Buda belly
Already an Elmo fan!
like a flower
Blonde beauty
Where is her neck?
Barely still fits in the BUMBO!
Who are you looking at?!? I want to eat you!

1 comment:

  1. so cute - ok these pictures crack me up - especially the one of her in the bumbo...she looks older and bigger than avery! we've got to take a pictures of the girls together again. :)

    ReplyDelete