Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Frustrations

I wasn't going to waste my "me time" writing a blog about The Bachelor and my plumber, but I can barely stand to think of the outcomes.  First, The Bachelor...What was he thinking??  Apparently, he wasn't... at least with his heart.   And then there's my plumber who FAILED to show up Monday. It appears he is failing to show up again today.  Seriously?  This feels like a bad dream, out of control and one that WON'T END!  Have you ever had a dream that seemed to consume your entire night's worth of sleep?  That is how I feel about this plumber.  What if I had to work and I had taken off- only to have him NOT SHOW two days in a row?  That's just bad business, and it is worse because this isn't the first time this has happened.  WHY did we ever pay them????!!!?!!  Why??!!!
Sorry to bog about frustrations.  Nobody wants to hear someone complain, so I'll stop... for now!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment