Friday, March 12, 2010

Brinley's Room

It's official!!!  I know some of you are not fans of these colors in a nursery, but my original shabby chic plan did not work out.  My grandmother sent Brinley the most beautiful shabby chic patchwork quilt that I tried to design the nursery around.  However, I never found anything that was quite as nice. I just wasn't willing to settle, so I went with something completely different and fun.  We will continue using the quilt in her swing... which she takes all of her naps in!  :)  So- this is it!!  3 months old and no nursery...  kind of sad!!!  Poor second child!  Pictures will be posted soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy! I just found your blog through Courtney's blog. It's so good to find you on here. Congratulations on baby Brinley. She is precious and I'm so glad to see that yall are doing well. My blog address is http://www.storyoftheawsmiths.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete