Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Relaxing in Lago

This past weekend we went to Lago to see my parents. My brother was there with his youngest, Emily. We all had a great time until Matt "relapsed." Bummer!   We were all sick last week, so I was terrified of having another week with a sick kid.  My parents were already keeping Emily, so they offered to keep Cayden as well.  I'm not sure they knew what they were in for when they made that offer (two kids under two!), but we accepted it and ran!  I cannot tell you how much rest and relaxation I had Monday & Tuesday with Brinley, but that will be another post. We originally planned to make the trip and help my dad complete the decks, but that obviously did not end up happening. Anyway- here are several pics from the weekend. Thanks Mom & Dad.  I hope we didn't ruin you this week!


Uncle Jeremy
Nana's sweet girl
Waiting on breakfast!
Emily kissing Brinley
This was only the beginning ...  Cayden gets into everything!!!
sharing snacks
Just the girls!
...giving Brinley the boot!
peek-a-boo!
We never could get a picture of both of the kids here. 
They were too fast!

hhmmm....  wonder what they are pondering here!
totally worn out!

Sunday morning
so cute! 
Emily says Bye!
Future Preacher! He actually really wanted to hold Dad's
Bible.  It was precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment