Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Isn't toilet paper going too far?

Last week my aunt and uncle came to visit us as you saw in earlier posts.  My uncle and Matt had this discussion about something crazy that my family does... which is bringing their own linens.  It helps the person you are visiting SO much!  I love having guests that take care of themselves!!!  :)  Anyway- I asked Aunt Barb if I could use their restroom upstairs because we were about to watch a movie.  When I went in there, I noticed a brand new roll of toilet paper sitting on the counter.  I grabbed it and almost put it in the closet when I noticed...  It wasn't mine!!!  What in the world??!!  I yelled out at them, "Seriously?  Toilet Paper?!" They were laughing because INDEED- they had not only brought their own linens, but they had brought their own toilet paper!!!  I think we may have crossed a line.  Bringing toilet paper may be going too far!  And I have NICE toilet paper.  It isn't budget toilet paper at all!  (You know the kind... the kind that, um, falls apart!)  We go all out with our toilet paper, so there is NO reason to bring your own! 
My uncle said he had a thought- "Why don't we all just STOP?"  Matt wanted to add 'Thank You' cards into that equation, but I think it was shot down!!  ha ha!

Nevertheless, I think we're all still prisoners to the vicious cycle of bringing our linens to each others' homes.
The sad thing is it is contagious...  Now Matt's parents are bringing their linens.  Scary huh!?  Hopefully you won't catch this bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment