Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF

Cayden was up and running around 9:00 this morning.  We're in extreme detox because he had THREE of his grandparents visit this week.... and of course, the plumber has been here several times.  My dad came Wednesday and Thursday and Matt's parents were here yesterday. It is always super nice to have grandparents around.  I feel so free when they're here!!  Sometimes just having another adult share in the craziness is comforting. It also doens't feel nearly as crazy when I'm not the only one around! 

So what do I have to say about all of this??  TGIF!!!  I am SO happy it is the weekend! 
These are the things Cayden did before 10:00 this morning...

Somewhere he found a green pen, unzipped his PJ's and colored on his belly.


He sat on the window sill and took the pen apart.

Yes, that is a plastic wipes container in his pant leg.
So proud & so goofy...

Then, I found him in my tub emptying my shampoo bottles.  How did he get in there?  I have no idea. 
We always have to help him in.  hmm???

He did this one particular stunt while I was on the phone with a neighbor down the street... 
He put lotion ALL over his face and hair.  He's totally moisturized!

And then he decided to brush his teeth.

speaks for itself...
trouble

Shortly after this, he dragged the heater that is as big as he is out into the living room, but I didn't get that one on camera.  darn!  Needless to say, we headed straight outside and had a playdate with several of the mommies on our street.  MUCH needed!! 
Both kids are asleep right now (praise the Lord!).  I'm not far behind them!

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm starting to think "plumber" is some kind of code word for something....are they really there that much??? Goodness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so is 9:00 early?! If it is, then consider this friend VERY JEALOUS! :) You make me laugh Christy Culli. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like quite a character. Reminds me of when we were in small groups with the Crawfords and Brandi told us how Brianna covered herself with permanent black marker. So I guess it could have been worse. :) Love your blog Christy!

    ReplyDelete