Friday, March 12, 2010

Not a Dream!

This week has been one that has tested my faith.  It has been the type of week that feels like a bad dream.  ... only it wasn't a dream!  Cayden was sweet enough to share his sickness with Matt and myself.  On top of that, I had workers in my house all week.  Wednesday I had my plumber working here and someone from our electric company (CPS) to install a new thermostat.  The CPS guys came in and told me our AC unit wasn't working.  "You've got to be kidding me!!  It was working yesterday!! What did you do to it?!?"  Yesterday I had three plumbers and two AC guys.  Brinley couldn't sleep anywhere because of all the noise, needed to nurse and Cayden was crying because he wanted to play outside.  Dealing with all of this, plus not feeling well was enough to send me to the crazy house.  A sweet neighbor came to my rescue and sat outside with me while I nursed and let Cayden play.  Matt came home for lunch... not feeling any better himself.  That relieved me for just a little while.
The plumbers said they fixed the problem (keep in mind, this has been going on for 3 months now)!  The jury is still out on that.  Thankfully, we didn't have to buy an entire new AC unit.  We replaced a few parts, including the upstairs unit, and it works really well now!  I managed to snap a few pictures throughout the week to keep a positive outlook on things.  I sure am glad it's Friday!!!
Going to see Daddy for lunch!
Cayden playing "tummy time" with Brinley.
Cayden dressed himself!
Salsa night again!
Cayden wouldn't eat much more than oranges this week. 
Crib time with Cayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment